Monday, April 26, 2010

4/24/10

Saturday's Training - 30 mins easy with drills and strides.

Mileage - 4 Miles

Today was all about just ticking over. I got up early and had a coffee and croissant in the restaurant before meeting Dan Robinson at 7am for an easy run. We were basically just turning our feet over so the run went by pretty quickly. I felt good doing my drills and strides so I headed upstairs, did a bunch of stretching and then headed down to breakfast. I filled up as much as I could with lots of carbs and then went and got a massage. The rest of the was spent mulling about and trying not to think about the race. I met my friend Angie for lunch and then just relaxed in my room for a long while. We had a technical meeting at 5pm and then got stuck into dinner. It was a buffet so that was good for topping up the glycogen levels. I talked to Julie for a little while before heading to bed and getting to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment