Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/21/10

Wednesday's Training - Am: 20 mins easy Pm: 20 mins easy

Mileage - 6 Miles
Cover of this weeks AW

Today was a travel day down to London so I didn't get much training in. I was going to get up early and get a workout of 10*1 min hard, 1 min easy in but I woke up later and didn't want to risk missing the bus to the train station so I just went for a shake out run. The rest of the day was travelling to London. Bus to Leuchars, Train to Edinburgh, Train to London. I got to the Tower Hotel around 4.30pm and once I was checked in I headed to the 12th floor to let them know I was here and pick up my passes. I made the mistake of going by the media room before I went for my second run as I was roped into getting some photos taken and giving a few impromptu interviews. It was a long time before I actually got out for my run and when I started, I could feel my back pinching so decided to just do another shake out run and settle for doing some good strides the next day. A good amount of stretching and a nice hot shower later, I headed down to the Carvary and had a big roast dinner. That filled me up nicely for the night and I just settled into my room and went to sleep early.

Short blog today but tomorrow's will be a bit longer as my day is jammed full of activities.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Lemon, it's been brilliant to follow your build up for London, hope you get what you want out of Sunday.

    ReplyDelete