Friday, May 7, 2010

Back to blogging

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be getting back to regular blogging in the next few days. I have had a nice relaxing time during the post marathon recovery time so will be starting back up with some light sessions next week. I had a nice run on the trails with Greg and Ian this morning and now the busy weekend starts. I'm helping out at the regional high school track meet today and then heading into a big night at work tonight. I'll be quite busy for the rest of the weekend so i'll fill everyone in on Monday with how things have been going and what my future plans are.

I hope everyone is having a great time training as the weather starts to pick up. Again, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have (adlemoncello@hotmail.com).

Cheers

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. See you in Barcelona ;-) Good luck and good marathon recovery

    ReplyDelete